Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Ryanhood and The Great Collision Tour Dates - April


Ryan Green and Cameron Hood were featured in our fifth episode of Hot Sauce audio podcast. 

TOUR DATES - APRIL 2013

Friday April 5th @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
I'll be playing with my side project The Great Collision at 9PM sharp. The show is FREE and 21+ (I promise I'll try to make the next show all ages). More info here. I'll have my new CD for sale (you can only get it in person at shows).

Thursday April 11th it's another Great Collision show, this time in Flagstaff, AZ @ The Green Room. More info here.

Then, on Saturday May 4th, my musical partner Cameron Hood and I, aka RYANHOOD will be playing a short prime-time set at the Tucson Folk Festival, at 7pm on the main stage in El Presidio Park. More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment